I have to make a presentation for my Social Psychology class about the food aspect of the English culture and while I already have some sites and books to use as reference, I kind of want to see stuff from an actual English person or something. Encyclopedias and web articles are pretty standard that they don’t tell you much else. XD
I have this thingamajig to get answered for tomorrow’s class so I’m hoping that you can help me. If you want to know how you fared, indicate it there and I’ll get back to you with a message.
Indicate with a number from 1 to 7 the extent to which each of the following statements is very true about you in the class you are currently taking. A response of 7 indicates the statement is very true about you; 1 indicates the statement is not at all true about you.
1. It is important for me to do better than other students.
2. I worry that I may not learn all that I possibly could in this class.
3. I want to learn as much as possible from this class.
4. I just want to avoid doing poorly in this class.
5. It is important for me to do well compare to others in this class.
6. Sometimes I’m afraid that I may not understand the content of this class as thoroughly as I’d like.
7. It is important for me to understand the content of this course as thoroughly as possible.
8. My goal in this class is to avoid performing poorly.
9. My goal in this class is to get a better grade than most of the other students.
10. I am often concerned that I may not learn all that there is to learn in this class.
11. I desire to completely master the material presented in this class.
12. My fear of performing poorly in this class is often what motivates me.
1. Is one or are both of your parents working?
2. What are your plans for the future?
3. Do you focus on one task at a time or multi-task?
4. Are you an only child in the family? If not, how many siblings do you have?
5. Do you get a feeling of satisfaction when you get your work done?
6. What course do you plan to take in college? Or if you’re already in college, what course are you taking?
7. Do you dislike failing?
8. Do you study to really learn or just to get a high grade?
9. Is it important for you to excel in school?
10. Are you/were you in the honor roll?
My glorious plan of wasting the rest of my day yesterday by sleeping was foiled by this suddenly assigned workload by my Zoology Lecture professor at the last minute.
We’re already in our final exams week, what the hell?! I think I hate snails now.
I’ve finally finished my book review for World Literature. Takes in a breath of relief and exhales it happily. Well, of course, I don’t know if it’s any good - I’m probably going about it in circles. I don’t care. I’m not going to bother checking it because I just want it out of my hair.
Anyway, if you peeps would like to take a crack at it, be my guest. Likely, it’s just a bunch of words strung together to please my professor
who has perfected the art of douchebaggery and make me seem like a smart person. There are possible spoilers as well, exactly where I’ve no idea.
Oh yeah, let me remind you to not nitpick.
I will kick your ass. I do not need it so let my professor do that for you because she is awesome at it.
I changed my mind and instead I’m writing a book review for The Surgeon by Tess Gerritsen. I don’t know but somehow my brain is functioning better now that I’m writing on something different. I guess it’s because I can still partly remember the novel’s story. Here’s to what happens. Hope my professor likes it.
And hooray, I’m disciplining myself now by not reading fanfiction.
Random how-my-day-went post (not in any particular order):
- I woke up earlier than usual and ate cup noodles, rice and two pieces of luncheon meat for breakfast.
- Cleaned my (incredibly) messy desk and organized the stuff on it even if I am allergic to dust because a messy desk is messy. I got lazy when it came to organizing my books so yeah.
- Did my laundry after. I was so thankful that we have a new soap detergent because I am allergic to the last one (my hands get so red, blotchy and itchy).
- Ate lunch and watched some television, opened the computer to procrastinate before studying. Yes, I’m lazy. I started around 3 and it’s already 4 o’clock but I’m still on Tumblr.
- Read some 2NE1 news. I died because of Donghae and his random ‘Sandara Park.’
- Listening to Big Bang: Hallelujah, Banjjak Banjjak, Haru Haru, Lies and Last Farewell.
- Read stuff on tvtropes.
- Arama-ed for quite a few minutes. I LOL-ed at Beckii Cruel. Hiroshi Tamaki is so thin now and he looks weird with all the facial hair.
- Read Heart no Kuni no Alice manga updates.
- Updated my Poupee.
- I’ll be studying for my World Literature, History and Systems of Psychology and Zoology Laboratory exams later.